Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PVP community is getting alot smaller

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spha
Foxhound member
spha

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PVP community is getting alot smaller Empty
PostSubject: PVP community is getting alot smaller   PVP community is getting alot smaller Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:26 am

It seems to have shrunk down dramatically, why is that? Crying or Very sad

Last edited by on Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://foxhoundmxo.forumotion.com
Wesker
Foxhound member

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: PVP community is getting alot smaller   PVP community is getting alot smaller Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:30 pm

Well, I think there is a few reasons.

1)Folk are just getting bored. For many reasons there, like no content is coming in
fast enough, ect. Isn't even hardly PvP anymore. A lot of that is because folk don't enjoy flagging up with loads of MKT, ect.

2) And I think a lot of it is because of n00b heads who like to fuck-up the game for everyone else. *cough* a faction comes to mind. Y'know all stuff like that. That's what I think why it has. =P
Back to top Go down
spha
Foxhound member
spha

PostSubject: Re: PVP community is getting alot smaller   PVP community is getting alot smaller Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:45 pm

Yeah, definately number 2..

It's so frustrating trying to PVP with the hoardes of MKT about. The other night I got into a big row with some zion; Gitano, Viral Marauder, Kontee, Gabrielle17 about zion numbers. The way I see it currently is this;

Zions: Lots of MKT/Sniper builds. One or two MA builds, the odd hacker. They will *only* flag up if they have a zerg behind them, and they know that they can gank you. With the exception of a few, though, Dist, Pylat (although you don't pvp much, py, when you do you always flag up regardless), Shinspsuedo, Jackson, Eket. They are the strongest that everyone will just 'jump onto' and follow.

Mervs: Lots of differant builds. There is alot of accusations saying mervs are all MKT but I disagree with that statement 100%, as a full time PVPer, there is alot of variety in the merv org. Lot's more people like to get stuck into interlock and have a good old battle, unlike zion. Mervs will jump back into the fight and keep going even if they get ganked!

Machine: Not seen many of them lately, since exploits died out machine PVP has kind of gone downhill if i'm honest. There are a few who are very good and like mervs will flag no matter what. But i've not seen much action on the machines side for a while now.
Back to top Go down
spha
Foxhound member
spha

PostSubject: Re: PVP community is getting alot smaller   PVP community is getting alot smaller Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:47 pm

PS: Thread moved to the Armory, because it's more so about PVP.
Back to top Go down
Chronepsis
n00b
Chronepsis

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: PVP community is getting alot smaller   PVP community is getting alot smaller Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:13 pm

Yeah it's number 2 for me aswell. The other PvPers generally put me off as I don't want to listen to a bunch of bellends running their mouths 24/7 regardless of who is winning or losing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP community is getting alot smaller   PVP community is getting alot smaller Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PVP community is getting alot smaller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [Living Quarters] :: Armory construct-
Jump to: